SELECT A SUPPORT TOPIC:
F4 Foils WARRANTY POLICY
Thanks for your F4 Foils purchase! F4 Foils warranties are reserved for the original purchaser only. Make sure to keep a copy of your original purchase receipt or invoice (Proof of Purchase), in the unlikely event that you need warranty service. If the original Proof of Purchase cannot be provided on a warranty return, F4 Foils will use the manufacturing date as the start of the warranty period.
Items will be repaired or replaced if, upon inspection at an authorized F4 Foils Service Center by a F4 Foils Warranty Service Technician, they are found to be defective in materials or workmanship.
In the event an exact product replacement (model, size, and/or color) is no longer available, we will replace your product with one of comparable performance, size, and value. This applies to replacement parts as well.
F4 Foils 2-Year Limited Warranty
F4 Foils warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (2) years from the original date of purchase at retail. Click here for a complete copy of our F4 Foils Warranty Policy. Product replacements are under warranty for the remainder of the original warranty only. Your warranty does not cover any cosmetic damage caused by normal use.
What is Covered
Structural cracks to the top sheet, base, core, edge, and sidewall due to a manufacturing defect.
Delaminating of topsheet, base, sidewall, edge, tip, and tail due to a manufacturing defect.
What is Not Covered
Any problem resulting from impact, misuse, abuse, or neglect. This includes but is not limited to boxes, rails, and rock damage.
Cosmetic issues including top sheet dents or chips resulting from crossing your, sun-faded graphics, and edge oxidation or rust.
Foil damage resulting from improper mounting, including the use of incorrect mounting hardware, or base dimples in the base resulting from improper mounting.
Damage caused by any modifications made outside of the F4 Foils facility.
(1) The Purchaser must retain a copy of the original Proof of Purchase from the Dealer. (If the original proof of purchase cannot be provided on a warranty return, F4 Foils will use the manufacturing date as the start of the warranty period).
(2) Damaged product submitted for warranty service must be taken, along with Proof of Purchase, to the F4 Foils Dealer you purchased the product from before expiration of the one year warranty period.
F4 Foils’s Responsibilities:
(1) Products returned for warranty service shall be inspected by a F4 Foils Warranty Service Technician.
(2) If the problem is judged by F4 Foils to be due to a factory defect, we will repair, or replace (with an identical or reasonably equivalent product) the product at our election, or we may elect to refund the purchase price (less reasonable depreciation based on actual use) if we cannot readily and quickly provide a replacement.
(3) F4 Foils will return the repaired or replacement product at our expense, but if we determine that there is no defect or that the defect resulted from causes not within the scope of this warranty, storage and or return of the product will be at the customers expense
(4) The F4 Foils Warranty Manager makes the final determination concerning defects in materials and workmanship.
Returning product for warranty
We are unable to process warranty returns without a copy of the original proof of purchase showing the product is within the warranty time-frame and that you are the original purchaser.
Product Purchased Directly from F4fins.com and Shipped by F4 Foils
If your online order was shipped directly from F4 Foils or F4 Foils, please contact F4 Foils Customer Support. A F4 Foils Service Rep will happily provide you with an RMA # and the warranty shipping address so you can submit your product for warranty inspection*.
If you send in your warranty return without contacting F4 Foils Customer Support, we will be unable to process your warranty return. Exact product replacement depends on inventory availability.
*NOTE: Customer is responsible for shipping charges to mail back warranty returns.
Product Purchased from a Retailer
Product purchased from a retailer must be returned to the point of purchase. The retailer will then process the warranty with F4 Foils on your behalf.f$